- I'm finally reconnecting with some old friends I found on Facebook. I used to scoff at most social networking sites, but now I embrace them, as evidenced by the new links down there on the left.
- I think my podcast addiction has reached an unhealthy level. It's only been a couple weeks since I discovered the wonder, and yet I have 143 subscriptions on my PDA so far. And that's after I pared down the list.
- I'm out of coffee, and someone took the donut I wanted.
- I can't think of any new ideas for NaNoWriMo this year. I think I might cheat and work on the story I started last year, since I hardly did 2,000 words on it.
- I feel a blood sugar drop coming on.
- In an odd way, sometimes children's non fiction books are sometimes more helpful than their adult counterparts.
- I miss M*A*S*H. Why don't they make TV shows like that anymore?
- Is 12 tabs too many to have open regularly in a browser?
- Pound cake probably isn't the best option when dealing with hypoglycemia.
- I really want to go geocaching tonight. I hope The Hubby is up to it.
- Is it a bad thing that I'm 32 and still don't drive?
- I wonder if they still do the balloon race in Science Olympiad.
- Gramma's 92nd birthday party was really nice on Sunday.
- It's hard to find a place willing to wholesale to a home based craft business.
- The new "Tax Reform" is going to kill libraries, schools, and all public services in the state.
- I should buy stock in Goo Gone.
- I wonder what the hex values of the colors on my business card are.
- There are too many printers running right now. No cool rhythm anymore. And the folding machine throws the whole beat off.
- I wonder if anyone makes relief versions of famous paintings so blind people can touch them to find out what they look like.
- There aren't enough bullets in the world for my thought processes.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Yes, the ADD is in full swing today. I shall commemorate it with a bulleted stream of consciousness:
Thought up by Betani at Wednesday, August 20, 2008